We are Winston-Analytics BVBA, a Belgian company:
- Identification number BE 0697.748.615
- Address: Frederik Burvenichstraat 48, 9050 Gentbrugge, Belgium
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +32 494 59 98 24
- Data Protection Officer: Yannick Clybouw (email@example.com)
We process your personal data for the sole reason to provide the services needed to offer you a speech coaching bot and to be able to improve it:
- Your e-mail address: this is used as login name and as only contact point to reach out to you concerning our services.
- Your speech data you've uploaded in our application (audio and its metadata): this is used to give automated feedback on your speech. Although the processing happens in an automated fashion, from time to time, we might listen to parts of your speech to fine tune our algorithms.
- Titles and comments you give to your or someone else's speech: this is shared with the people you've explicitly provided their e-mail address in the application.
We keep your data as long you have an account on our platform. If you delete your account, we keep your data for 3 more months. You can always ask us to provide you your data, or to delete it. This happens with an e-mail request to our Data Protection Officer.
Your data is stored and processed on cloud services of the USA companies Google LLC and Linode LLC, and their subsidiaries in the European Union. We pay for their services and they keep your data on a secure and private way.